Re: [Xen-users] query remote hypervisor

 On 11/2/07, Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a way to remotely find out, how much memory is available
on
a remote host, and how much is consumed by each virtual node.
Also is it possible to change the memory allocation of a domU from a
remote
host? I am looking for sth. like: xm mem-set domain@remote-host 1234
so that I can do all that from within a shell script?

Virtual Iron has an API to do this. Nodes can be managed remotely/centrally. I'm positive that this feature won't work with the opensource Xen, however VI does release their sources..

-Errol