[Xen-users] simple script to make an sql inventory of xen guests

hi.

this is my first post here, so first i'd like to thank
for Xen, superb soft.

i've just started to use it two months ago, an it saved me a lot of
time. but i've lacked a tool to summarize info about all my guests i've
configured

so i made a small script. it's not finished, but it helps me,
maybe will be helpful to others

if someone is interested see http://download.gna.org/xgsqli/

short readme attached

--