[Xen-users] can not boot HVM fc6 with vcpus=2

Hello,
I can not boot HVM FC6 (Xen3.0.3) with vcpus=2, pae=1, acpi=1 and apic=1.
It only works with vcpus=1

A similar bug I found
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-bugs/2007-10/msg00038.html

So I wonder that this problem is always there.
Strange is that it does work sometimes, but need to try many times to boot it.
It will be dead mostly by following situations:

SITUATION 1:
Uncompressing Linux... OK, booting the kernel
PCI: PIIX3: Enabling Passive Release on 0000:00:01.0
Red Hat nash version 5.1.19.0.3 starting
(if this situation appears, it will go dead, must reboot it!)

SITUATION 2:
starting udev...
(ctrl.+c it will go ahead)

SITUATION 3:
HAL daemon starting...
(it will sometimes stop here)

If booting is OK, it may also easily go dead during using it.

Thanks
Songtao