From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kanour-xen
Sent: November 11, 2007 1:47 AM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xen - binary or compilation?

Hi.

Just simple question. I have Debian distribution. In the past I always compiled Xen from source. However, Xen packages are already included in Debian Stable (amd64).

What is worth? Compiling or using binary installation of newest Xen 3.1 or using the debian packages of Xen 3.0.3?

Thanks for your opinion.

Jiri