Re: [Xen-users] New xen-3.2-unstable.gz version does not boot

Hi Paul,

I also am encountering the same problem.  But, I think that the problem
is solved in following changeset.  I will try it.

  x86: Do not read/write EFER MSR if it doesn't exist.
  changeset 16378
  http://xenbits.xensource.com/staging/xen-unstable.hg/rev/a7f8ff1ca311

Thanks,
 Kan