Re: [Xen-users] Full Dokumentation of Xen?

Hi,

graphical connection
to work on windows guest...

i use rdesktop

Cheers
frank

--On Dienstag, 13. November 2007 12:01 +0100 Waldemar Biernacki <wb@xxxxxx> wrote:

Tuesday 13 of November 2007 11:31:30 napisaÅeÅ(-ÅaÅ):
On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:07:00AM +0100, Waldemar Biernacki wrote:
> I've got Xen on Debian. It works. I can start another
> console debian as a guest. Fine!
> However this debian can not be the graphical one:
>
> What you think?

I think you should use the network transparent X11 protocol! It works
really great! Why do you not just login into your Debian domU via
ssh -X and start e.g. gnome_panel or kicker, ...? It is probably faster
as any other solution but will of course not work with the other
non-free system you mentioned.

I do just a
ssh -n -X 10.0.1.1 xterm &
and I'm happy with my (graphical) xterm!

It works!, thank you.
Then I have graphical connection to my debian guest.

I hope some one could answer me the remains problem:
full documentation of xm/xen and graphical connection
to work on windows guest...

Thanks again Jens.

Waldemar