Re: [Xen-users] xm top

Alexandros Manakos wrote:
Hello everybody!

IÂd like to know where "xm top" gets its information from. I want to get
those informations (cpu-load, mem etc. from the domUs) and display them
with php in a browser. So are the informations stored and updated in a
textfile or something like that? Can anybody help me with this?

libvirt can pull out this information for you.  http://libvirt.org/
eg: http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html#virDomainBlockStats and http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html#virDomainInterfaceStats

Unfortunately PHP is one of the few widespread languages that we don't have bindings for at the moment, so you may need to drop into C or use another language for web development.

Rich.