Re: [Xen-users] Problem with export of physical devices to domU

Emre Erenoglu wrote:
If I'm not wrong, exporting a device with ioemu makes it behave like a hard
disk. Therefore, boot sector and partitions must exist inside this /dev/sdb1
(like a complete disk image) in order for you to boot.

Emre

It is possible to boot the hard disk, which should be booted by the domU, as standalone. Though everything necessary should be available I think.

Regards,

Jan

--
Artfiles New Media GmbH | Spaldingstr. 160 b | 20097 Hamburg
Tel: 040 - 32 02 72 90 | Fax: 040 - 32 02 72 95