Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3 not seeing the right amount of RAM on x86_64

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 04:13:54AM -0800, Chuck McIntyre wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2007 9:24 PM, Daniel Mealha Cabrita <dancab@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

> > It looks like you're using a 32-bit Xen kernel without compiled PAE support.
> > Also looks like your non-Xen kernel is a 32-bit one with PAE support.
>
> definitely not a 32bit kernel, I realize my copy/pastes were odd
> before, so here are the revelvant bits again (munged only to hide
> hostnames/usernames):

Could you send e820 memory map as seen by Xen?
$ xm dmesg
lines after "Xen-e820 RAM map:"

Did grub command displaymem shows all memory?

Kupson
--
Great software without the knowledge to run it is pretty useless.
(Linux Gazette #1)