Re: [Xen-users] Where's domU configuration files

  • To: "Sadique Puthen" <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Neoh TM" <neohtm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:09:27 +0800
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 06:10:14 -0800

Ok..I managed to open and edit the xml file. Now here's my main problem actually, i'm trying to install with the full virtualization WinXP domU by select mounting the CD. The domU console was able to view the installaing process but the installation was reboot in the half way and the comsole was close. When i press run the domU again, it pop up an error message. I'd even tried to copy the cd into .iso but still the same problems occurs. Is it that i need to add in the .iso inside the xml file?