[Xen-users] Pci export configuration

Hi all,

This has, i'm sure, been told a lot of time but i haven't found any things to solve my problems.
Here is it:

I wan't to export a usb port on DomU (CentOS 5) from my Dom0 (Debian Etch).

I have only succeded with the pci export but with the next command: "xm create machine pci=00:1d.0"

With having many differents syntaxes in the machine configuration file would not work for me.

Does anybody know how to do it in the conf file?

Or perhaps with a usb export (it would be what i want finally)?

Xen version : 3.0.3-1 from Debian stable packages

Thanks.

Regards.
Julien.