Re: [Xen-users] freely available vmware converter like application?

  • To: "Rob Aronson" <riaronson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Emre Erenoglu" <erenoglu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 22:16:13 +0100
  • Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 13:17:02 -0800

Hi. thanks a lot for all the answers.

Sure, I can use a boot cd and dd, but I was looking for a more intuitive method.

Besides, what happends to Windows when the underlying system architecture changes? will it BSOD during bootup due to HDD controller change?

Emre