Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 crash on hvm creation

Did centos 5.1 do something different than the Red Hat on which
they were based?  the Red Hat 5 /update 1 is still claiming to
have xen 3.0.3 and 32-bit guests on 64bit dom0 as a "technology preview",
i.e. it doesn't work yet,.  If anyone does have that feature working
on either redhat or centos, let me know.

Steve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.