[Xen-users] Issues with older O/Ss

Well, I'm trying to use XEN to run some older O/Ss and am having some trouble, probably due to these O/S's lack of idle calls to the CPUs.  I need to run WinNT 3.51 (please don't laugh too hard :-) in a virtual machine and would also like to run Symantec Ghost to image machines, especially for P2V purposes.  Unfortunately, these O/Ss seem to freeze the VMs - the CPU usage goes up to 50% for the VM and whatever the guest O/S is doing hangs.  Anyone have any ideas for running these O/Ss - NT 3.51 and Ghost (DOS) in a XEN HVM?

Thanks,
Nick