Re: [Xen-users] DomU with 2.6.23.9

Power-Netz (M. Schmidt) wrote:
Is there a way to run a 2.6.23.x Kernel with Xen 3.1.0 as DomU?

Need more details about the distribution and the way you are implementing xen. I am running f8 dom0 and domu on my laptop which comes with 2.6.23 kernel by default. Why don't you use it since it comes out of the box.

--Sadique

I tryed the vmlinux image, then it dosnt start the domain.
If i try the vmlinuz image, the domain starts, but there is no output and the domain dosn comes up.

With a XEN-patched 2.6.18 it works fine.