Re: [Xen-users] Where does xen chache domUs grub.conf ?

> My experience has been that an update to the grub config of a domU
> requires a shutdown/restart (rather than just a reboot) to take effect.

By "reboot", I meant "shutdown/restart". Among others things, I tried to run pygrub on the dom0 on the LV that support the domU's virtual disk, while the domU is off. Without seeing any change.
I also verified the grub.conf to be effectively updated by mounting the domU boot partition on the dom0, while the domU is off. The grub.conf was actually changed. That's why I suppose something to be cached somewhere on the dom0.

Did I miss something ?