[Xen-users] time in domU goes nuts sometimes when migrating

Hi,
  I've got a couple of Centos 5.1 dom0's and a Centos 5.1 domU.  If I
migrate the domU from an Opteron (275) box (where it was originally
booted from) to a Xeon (X5355) box the time is no longer correct.  If
I migrate the domU back to an Opteron box (not necessary the same one),
the time is correct again.  The same happens if I start on a Xeon box
and migrate to an Opteron.  I've left the independent_wallclock set to
0 and I'm not running ntp.  Any ideas?

...thnx,
...dave

--