[Xen-users] Problem: Windows on Xen

Hi there, first of all I must say i'm a little noobish at Linux and Xen.
Currently I'm using Debian Etch x86_64, and I'd like to virtualize
WindowsXP.

The machine is a Intel Xeon which supports VT instructions.

I've followed thousands of tutorials, guides and forums. (I think) I've
successfully created the domain, and the thing is the console freezes when I
execute xm console win. Just no error output, the key cursor wont even move.
The only solution to this is opening a new terminal and destroying the
domain.

The thing is I'm accessing to the server through ssh, and I could guess is
something about the graphical output. Tried SDL but I get quite a lot of
errors on the log. Using VNC, this is the log:

domid: 47
qemu: the number of cpus is 1
shared page at pfn:1ffff, mfn: 435da
buffered io page at pfn:1fffd, mfn: 435dc
char device redirected to /dev/pts/3
False I/O request ... in-service already: 0, pvalid: 0, port: 0, data: 0,
count: 0, size: 0