Re: [Xen-users] CentOS 5.1 and Xen - mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'

Did you change sdax in disk = section to xvdax? Did you change root = to from /dev/sda1 ro to /dev/xvda1?

Did you change the /etc/fstab of the guest accordingly?

Three questions here--
1) do you mean xvda1 or xvda above?
2) Does anyone know why the redhat/centos crowd decided to
put in the xenblk devices? Is this something that is coming
to Xen instances elsewhere?  Are there any docs on this?

3) Has anyone actually got  64bit domU and 32bit pae guests
up stably on the centos/redhat configuration?  I followed
instructions Sadique sent a few days ago and the xen
instances came up but then crashed under any sort of I/O at all.

Steve Timm