[Xen-users] xm console freeze/hangs

Hello,

  I'm running XEN 3.0.3 on RHEL5 2.6.18-53.1.4.el5xen. I used to start the
vm with "xm create myvm -c". I see the boot during a couple of second,
then, it freeze. The console is freezed, not the vm, a couple of second
later, I can ssh the vm without any problem.
  "xm console myvm" also display a freezed state. This is an extrat of the
console :

  # xm create myvm -c
  Using config file "/etc/xen/myvm".
  Started domain myvm
  rtc: IRQ 8 is not free.
  i8042.c: No controller found.

---> freeze : no more keyboard input but the vm is up and running
---> Sometimes it freeze later in the boot, around HALD..

Do you have any ideas why ?