[Xen-users] Xen vms blocks all my net...

Hi

On one my physical server (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 with xen) i have 10 virtual machines running. Two days ago, suddenly, my net in which are connected all my servers (physical and virtual) started to go more more slowly. I noticed that if I turn off some my virtual machines on xen server, all going on and i didn't have slowness problem anymore.

With a xm dmesg on the physical server that hosts all my vms, I read this:

(XEN) (file=memory.c, line=74) Could not allocate order=0 extent: id=0 memflags=0 (0 of 64)

I googled a bit but i didn't find any info about this error. I haven't still checked vms that I turned off ('cause in this moment I can't) and obviously i don't know if there's a specific problem on some vm. But I'm asking you to know if the error messages printed above is related to a known xen error.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ciao
Daniele Piaggesi

--