[Xen-users] Beginner install question

I am new to xen and Linux and wanted to test/play with xen under centos5.1
inside an esx 3.0.2 vm. I used yum to install xen from the base repo. When I
reboot and choose the xen kernel, I cannot access network resources from the
xen vm. I have read through the user guide and tried to search the web for esx
related issues but didn't see any. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
jlc