Re: [Xen-users] NetBSD 4.0 i386 domU on linux x64 dom0

Hi Peter,

I think that NetBSD port for Xen is only for IA32 and non PAE hypervisors.

One question, anybody can use PF on NetBSD domU? I have an issue when I load the PF kernel module:

netbsd# modload /usr/lkm/pf.o LKM 'pf': environment compile options mismatch - LKM '', kernel 'DEBUG,DIAGNOSTIC'
modload: error initializing module: Program version wrong

I found on google that this problem is related with compile options used on kernel are diferent from compile options used with the modules, any advice to solve this?

Regards,

Marc

Peter Braun wrote:
Hi

NetBSD 4.0 i386 domU   on    linux x64 dom0  ----  anybody tried that?

Is that working or not? Am aware of PAE.

There is no xen-kernel in Amd64 NetBSD 4.0.

Br

Peter