[Xen-users] building xen-3.1-testing.hg

Hi  ,

I cloned xen-3.1-testing.hg from mercurial repository (changeset 15565) . I was trying to build it.
I changed base make file to =>KERNELS="linux-2.6-xen0 linux-2.6-xenU"

1.  make world XEN_TARGET_X86_PAE=n
2. make install

Well, at the end, make install fails showing references to undefined variables in xen-3.1-testing.hg/xen/arch/x86/built_in.o

I understand that repository may not be stable, but it is important for me to get latest sourcecode. Is there any option to clone hg after a particular changeset which was relatively stable ?

Thanks,
Sanket