[Xen-users] fc6 console window no longer generated

Hello all,

I hope I'm not repeating something that others have posted, but I didn't see a direct example of my problem in the
archives.

I loaded a new install of F8 and then the Xen packages on an Emachines 2.8GHz pentium D w/ 2GB of memory.
I installed Xen and I'm running the 2.6.21-2952.fc8xen kernel.
I used the hypervisor set up since my system
doesn't support paravirtualization and
installed FC6 as my guest operating system    .  Using virt-manager I got the
console window to come up and after booting the guest 'system1' was up running 2.6.20-1.3002.fc6xen.   The
fc6 guest is running with 512MB of memory and 8GB of disk space. Things looked to be running great, as I could
run things in the fc6 window pretty much like I was on real hardware.

Unfortunately, the whole system went down before I could save a copy of the virtual machine.  When I try to start
the virtual machine 'system1' using virt-manager, I can see that system1 is apparently booting and goes to the run
state, but a console window never appears.  Running 'virsh list' shows system1 is 'blocked'.  I tried several
times using virt-manager to restart system1 by opening a connection to the localhost.  Once domain-0 is
running I tried to get system1 back up and running.  I can tell from the virt-manager cpu-usage window that system1
apparently starts but a console window never comes up.

Can someone help me get the console window back so I can see everything running on system1
(the fc6 guest operating system)?  If there's additional information you need to answer my questions
just let me know.

Thanks,

-gjrama