[Xen-users] physical to virtual

hello all,

it may be a well known topic, I googled around a bit but didn't find anything really useful

is somewhere a FAQ, HOWTO, document or something which guides through (or explains) the migration of a physical machine into a Xen's domU ?

what I tried until now is basically to create a "minimal" domU and then to extract into its disk the contents of my physical machine disk (plus the needed changes to fstab and similars), but at the restart the eth0 interface doesn't came up

thanks in advance
--
Giulio Fidente
"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us;