[Xen-users] Bridge problems?

Have a  dell pe2950 using debian etch xen 3,0,3.
It has a Broadcom  bmc5808c.

The network stalls for about 10-40 seconds every time the byte counts on the domu interface roll over at 4gb.
Running X terminals on it and it happens about every 10 minutes.

I see there are some issues with the bnx2 driver and xen but the reports I have seen sound like networking does not work at all after bridging is started.

I think I'll try a new bnx2 driver tonight.

Any suggestions etc??

John

--
John McMonagle