[Xen-users] balancing domu CPUs on dom0

Hello,
I have 2 different groups of guests running on hte same dom0, group0 and group1.
I have 10 machines in group0 and 10 machines in group1.
I would like guests belonging to group1 to use not more than 3 cores.
So that if something bad happens group1 does not affect machines in group0.
Is it possible to do in some way ? The CPU Resource assigned to a domU is 1 as minimum,
and I would like all of my 10 machiens not to use more than 3 corse or CPUs.
Is it possible to configure this on Xen3.1 ?
I am runing actually Xen 3.1
Is it possible in some way to do this in the commercial version of Xen ?

thanks

Rick