[Xen-users] New Xen install over SuSE 10.3. Installed bridge-utils not seen by Xen RPM

Dear List Colleagues:

Alas, I am something of a Linux newbie as well as a real Xen newbie. Have been preparing a brand new machine to run Xen and decided to install the SuSE distro. When I rpm'd the appropriate Xen files I originally got a number of dependency errors. I am down to one -

"Failed dependencies: bridge-utils is needed by xen-3.1.0-1.i686"

I have Yasted the requisite files several times. I have made sure those files are compiled - autoconf, ./configure and make. I have ensured that there is a brctl.exe in the sbin directory. Issuing the brctl command gives "Usage: brctl [commands]..." etc....the usual menu of commands.

I have read bridge-util documentation and searched the net till I am blue in the face! If someone has any idea what I have done wrong, I would be most grateful for any pointers.

Best,

Petrus