[Xen-users] Xen pae and 32G memory

Hello,

I have a problem with a new install of xen.

I work on a Dell poweredge 2950, bi xeon Quadcore ang 32G of memory.
The domain0 run on a gentoo 32 Bits.
I use xen 3.1.2 with pae
xen kernel : 2.6.20

So when i boot on a normal kernel, i see all of my memory. But when i boot on the xen kernel, i have only 15G memory available. I try to force the size memory in the boot options in grub (mem=32G) but that don't work.
I search on the web to solve the problem but i find nothing.

So if anyone have an idea to help me ?

Thanks

phb