[Xen-users] Re; Firewalling tables ...

Hi,

I seem to have a firewalling problems under XEN, I'm getting packet combinations I can't see to match ..

Can anyone give me an iptables or even better a "firehol" rule that will match something like;

kernel: 'PASS-unknown:'IN=xenbr1 OUT=xenbr1 PHYSIN=peth1 PHYSOUT=vif3.1 SRC="" DST=224.0.0.1 LEN=68 TTL=1 ID=1884 PROTO=ICMP

???

In firehol I'm expecting ;

router local inface xenbr1 outface xenbr1
    route all accept

To stop logging these packets, but it's not generating a match ...

tia
Gareth.