[Xen-users] Xen Book Reco

There is a few new books on Xen and I am wondering what books the community
here has bought and can recommend. The ones I was interested in were the
following:

1. The Definitive Guide to the Xen Hypervisor (Prentice Hall Open Source
Software Development Series)
2. Virtualization with Xen(tm): Including Xenenterprise, Xenserver, and
Xenexpress
3. Professional XEN Virtualization
4. Xen Virtualization: A Practical Handbook

as they are all recent, so any insight be users would be appreciated!

Thanks!
jlc