Re: [Xen-users] xen and icegrid

unfortunately, i couldnt find any..thats why i posted it in the list..icegrid can be found in zeroc.org

Todd Deshane wrote:
I don't, but I am still curious.

Can you give links to the things that you are talking about? If I don't have time myself, I will suggest to others if the setup sounds interesting enough.

Regards,
Todd