[Xen-users] Booting Vista in Debug Mode

I have successfully installed and booted Vista Ultimate in Xen (3.1.2, on
Fedora Core 8).  However, I want to use a kernel debugger (windbg) which
requires me to boot Vista in debug mode.  To boot into debug mode, I hold F8
and select the appropriate option.  This, however, doesn't work.  Vista
doesn't boot and all I get is a big black window.

I've also tried modifying the boot options with the command "bcdedit -debug
on" but that doesn't work either.

I'm pretty new to Xen so I'm not sure what output/files would be useful to
include here.

Thanks for any help!
-matthew