Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen 3.2.0 -> Newer kernel and more..

Hi,

Thanks man.

I actually get that OCFS2 to work with my 2.6.18.8-xen but it was bit of a challenge.

My cluster is now up and running and need lot's of testing.
But im pretty sure that OCFS2 it's not the one im looking for, because it looks to be pretty damn slow at least on my setup.

Regards,
Kalle