[Xen-users] drbd8 + Xen3.1

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a xen cluster using the new drbd block scripts (/etc/xen/scripts/). Here is the specifications :
xen1 : r0 (/dev/drbd0)
xen2 : r0 (/dev/drbd0)

I'd like to use the Live Migration, with the fonctionnality offered by drbd8, which consists of allowing 2 primary. First, I had to modify the block-drbd script to write the right params in xenstore (was writing "r0" instead of "/dev/drbd0").

Here is the Vhost config :
kernel = "/usr/lib/xen-3.1-1/boot/hvmloader"
builder = 'hvm'
device_model = "/usr/lib/xen-3.1-1/bin/qemu-dm"

name ="debian-test"
memory = 1024
acpi=1
apic=1

## before modification of the block-drbd script, we had to specify drbd resource
#disk = ['drbd:r0,xvda,w']
## modifications consists specifying the drbd device
disk = ['drbd:/dev/drbd0,ioemu:hda,w']
vif = ['type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0']
boot = 'c'
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_crash    = 'restart'
vnc = 1
vncunused = 0
vncdisplay = 1
sdl = 1

When "xm create debian-test", the drbd resource r0 changes in primary state, the guest starts, but no disk detected by qemu. The reason, after many tests and modifications in the xensource... is that the block-drbd script as the block-script, is executed after the qemu is started !

Did you try this before ? I've posted an email to Florian (Author of the script).
Have a nice day.

--
Serge Dewailly