[Xen-users] Domain interfaces

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Alasdair P Mclean" <mcleanap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:45:10 -0000
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 06:46:15 -0800

Dear all,

we're currently setting up several (many) domains which all need to communicate with Dom0, but not with the outside world. What we need is a way to specify that guest domains virtual interfaces (vifx.x) should not be bridged to the physical interface (eth0) - is this possible?.

Also when specifying the mac address and ip in the config file (as per the manual) it doesnt seem to have any effect on ip and mac the domain actually uses (defaults are used instead). Is there some other way to specify this?

Thanks in advance,
Alasdair