Re: [Xen-users] debian etch, how to hide a pci card, pv / hvm xen 3.2.0

Thanks for relying, where shuld I put pciback.permissive?
In grub? and how?

Todd Deshane ha scritto:

On Jan 26, 2008 4:12 AM, zava.zava@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:zava.zava@xxxxxxxxx> <zava.zava@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:zava.zava@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi I have read a lot of posts about hiding pci cards so that one
    domU can use it. I use Debian etch amd64, i have tried to put
    pciback.hide=(xx:xx.xx)
    in grub but the card is always visible in dom0.
    Do I miss something?
    I fail both with the default debian xen and with a hand compiled 3.2.0

You might also need to add pciback.permissive

    I'd like also to know if now with the release of the 3.2.0 version
    is possible to export pci also with hvm. (I have understand that
    it's not possible with hvm until now, right?)