[Xen-users] creating and virtualizing images

Hello, I'm thinking about virtualizing an existing Debian Etch which has been offering services for quite a long time, to a xen domu, so I place another pack of services on that physical machine. I guess it should be possible, but let me ask anyway. Would be possible to do an image of that old Debian Etch server, and use it as a domu easily? I'd like to do this so I don't have to install and setup again all the services on a new domu. Thanks in advance and sorry for newbie questions, I'm new in this world.