[Xen-users] RHEL-5.1 x Networking

Hello guys,

I was reading about the "new" virbr0 on this thread:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2007-12/msg00149.html

But I'm a bit of confuse about this new feature about libvirt.

I've configured one new server running:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga)
libvirt-0.2.3-9.el5
libvirt-python-0.2.3-9.el5
xen-libs-3.0.3-41.el5
xen-3.0.3-41.el5
kernel-xen-2.6.18-53.1.6.el5

Dom0 = 10.24.70.25
DomU = 10.24.70.200 (Paravirtualized)

But my network was not working as wheel, like:

- If I use the default "bridge=virbr0", I can't ping my guest :(
- If I use the "bridge=xenbr0", I can ping my guest :) but the domU is
not able to access your DNS server, for example (and the dom0 can!)

I've tried a lot of stuff, like:
- Disable iptables;
- Enable (network-script /bin/true);
- Enable/Disable IP forwarding;