From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ivan
Gonzalez
Sent: January-31-08 2:32 PM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Exporting a VM

Hi everyone!

I have this doubt, on xenexpress there's a command to
export and import a vm i think it's like this

xe vm-export uuid=0099... filename=/path
xe vm-import filename=/path ...

I was wondering if there is something like this on Xen
3.0.3.

If not how can i make a complete backup of my vm to
install it on another computer (is it posible?).

Thanks for your time and your help!
Ivan.