Re: [Xen-users] New binary release of GPL PV drivers for Windows

Do you have a link to the new binary release?

-Nick

>>> On 2008/02/02 at 04:55, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've just uploaded a new binary release of the GPL PV drivers for
Windows - release 0.6.3. Fixes in this version are:

. Should now work on any combination of front and backend bit widths
(32, 32p, 64). Previous crashes that I thought were due to Intel arch
were actually due to this problem.
. The vbd driver will now not enumerate 'boot' disks (eg those normally
serviced by the emulated pci ide device) unless the xenhide driver is
loaded which hides that pci ide device. Without this it was possible to
load xenvbd, not load xenhide, and get two windows drivers (xenvbd and
pciide) running the same backend disk. Filesystem hosing was a
near-certain outcome!

For everyone who's been getting crashes with xenvbd, this should fix
those up.

As usual, any and all feedback is appreciated!

James