[Xen-users] access guests via VNC from random machine

Hi,

I tried to access the xen guests from a random machine over vnc, but it didn't work. The only way to connect to the guests over vnc is to connect first on the xen dom0 and then run the command vncviewer localhost:display. But I changed the line in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp from
#(vnc-listen '127.0.0.1')
(vnc-listen '0.0.0.0')
on the dom0. But I have still the same problem. Some ideas???

My second question is, are there any relations between the xm list -> guest id and the vnc display number ?
Or how can i allocate the vnc display number to a xen guest?

Regards Marcus