Re: [Xen-users] Networking

2008/2/5, Sadique Puthen <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Version of xen and version of distribution?

Xen Version: 3.1.2 (I'm not sure on the version I can't access the system now)

I know Fedora, RHEL, CentOS has a solution for this out of the box via
libvirt where libvirt automatically crates virbr0 interface and guests
run in that network which nats internet connections. I use this setup in
my laptop which is running F8.

--Sadique

NAT configuration works for me too, but I want standard bridge configuration through a dummy interface.
I want to  fix this configuration in PVM then try HVM.

TIA,
d4lamar