[Xen-users] X n DomU ?

Hi all,

I know this question has been brought up sometimes in the past,

but I would like to check what is the current status.

I would like to use one box to power two independent displays,

with independent user sessions, with independent input devices.

I think it's impossible with normal X alone; therefore,

I am considering using Xen to completely separate the domains.

Is it possible to give one graphics card and some USB input devices

to DomU, and run X in it?

I can run both paravirtualized and HVM domains.

I need X in Dom0, too.

Is it possible with Xen?  If yes, how? If no, what similar solutions

could you suggest?

Thank you for your help:

    Kristof