[Xen-users] Emulating Multiple NIC cards on Guests

Hi All,

I have a x86 64bit Machine on which I run fedora 7 64bit.
I have 3 NIC cards on the machine. Now I want to create 2
paravirtualised guests with fedora 7 64 bit as the OS.
My objective is I want the guests also to emulate or show the 3 NIC
cards which are present on the host or dom0 . At present I am using
virt-manager to create the guests and on doing the regular process, the
3 NIC cards are not shown on the guests.

Can somebody help me on how to go about this .

Thanks ,
Vishu