RE [Xen-users] kickstart %post not executed

Hi Simone,

I suppose you mess something, because kickstart installations run quite fine for us.

You should try to put the following lines at the beginning of the %post part to see what's happen:

exec < /dev/tty8 &> /dev/tty8
chvt 8
set -x
read foo

By this way, the %post commands may be seen on the 8th console (alt-F8). The "read foo" command pauses the execution, you have to type <cr> to go on.

Cheers
Alain.