Re: [Xen-users] Emulating Multiple NIC cards on Guests

First, you need to create 3 bridges in your dom0 and add each of the NICs to a different bridge.  There are many ways to accomplish this - I'm not sure how Fedora works, but SuSE lets you create an ifcfg-xenbr1 configuration file and specify bridge parameters in that file, including interfaces you want to be part of the bridge, so that the bridge is brought up at boot time.

After you have all three network cards connected to three different bridges, you can modify your domU config file and set up three PV NICs in your domU and connect each of those to the three bridges.

-Nick

>>> On Wed, Feb 6, 2008 at  3:43 AM, Viswanath T K <viswanath.t@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I have a x86 64bit Machine on which I run fedora 7 64bit.
I have 3 NIC cards on the machine. Now I want to create 2
paravirtualised guests with fedora 7 64 bit as the OS.
My objective is I want the guests also to emulate or show the 3 NIC
cards which are present on the host or dom0 . At present I am using
virt-manager to create the guests and on doing the regular process, the
3 NIC cards are not shown on the guests.

Can somebody help me on how to go about this .

Thanks ,
Vishu