[Xen-users] Problem with debootstrap

Hi there, I'm having weird problems when using --debootstrap on xen-create-image to create a new domu. Everything seems to go well, but at the end, it outputs an error. Checking the log I this is what I found:

"There is no '/bin/ls' installed in the new installation directory
Done
System installation failed. Aborting"

There is not much information about it on the net.
Any help please?

Thanks in advance