[Xen-users] /bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off

After creating the domu, and using xm console, this is what I get:

mount: Mounting /root/dev on /dev./static/dev/failed: No such file or directory
Done.
mount: Mounting /sys on /root/sys failed: No such file or directory
mount: Mounting /proc on /root/proc failed: No such file or directory
Target filesystem doesn't hae /sbin/init

/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off"

fdisk -l on the dom0, this is what I get:

/dev/cciss/c0d0p1 (/boot)
/dev/cciss/c0d0p2 (swap)
/dev/cciss/c0d0p3 (/)

Guess the problem comes from this 2 lines:

root = '/dev/sda1 ro'
disk = [ 'file:/home/xen/domains/debian/disk.img,/dev/sda1,w',
'file:/home/xen/domains/debian/swap.img,/dev/sda2,w']

this is the default configuration I got after creating the domu.

Any idea?